PARIS BROTHERS, INC. and Managed Brands
Coupon Redemption Policy
This policy establishes the terms and conditions applicable to the redemption, processing, payment and other matters of Paris Brothers, Inc.-related brands coupons. It also identifies the commitment of Paris Brothers, Inc. to the retailer and the retailer’s responsibilities for the efficient and fair reimbursement of said coupons.
Paris Brothers, Inc. brands include: See Exhibit 1. Paris Brothers, Inc. reserves the right to add to and take from these identified brands at its discretion by Notice of Amendment to Exhibit 1 issued to retailer when appropriate.
Paris Brothers, Inc., for itself and on behalf of its identified related brands, will reimburse legitimate retail sellers of the products sold under those brand names for the face value of cents-off coupons plus eight cents ($0.08) for coupon handling costs, including postage fees. Your acceptance and redemption of coupons relating to the identified product brands constitutes a binding agreement and signifies your agreement to honor the following coupon redemption policy requirements.
- Coupons are redeemable only by a consumer purchasing the product(s), quantity and sizes stated on the coupon, with the face value of the coupon deducted from your retail price. Only one coupon shall be redeemed for each item purchased.
- Coupons may not be reproduced, photocopied, mutilated, trimmed or altered in any way by the retailer.
- Coupons are non-assignable and are void if transferred from the original retailer to any other person, firm or group. Distribution, collection, sale or assignment of coupons shall be made only upon receiving written authorization to do so from Paris Brothers, Inc.
- Coupons are void if taxed, restricted or prohibited by law.
- The consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax.
Processing Coupons for Payment
- Paris Brothers, Inc. will only accept properly redeemed and identified coupons directly from the retailer or another authorized pursuant to paragraph 3 above. Coupons from any other sources will not be honored.
- All applicable IRS reporting requirements must be complied with.
- To receive payment for coupons accepted for and Paris Brothers Inc. managed brands, send properly redeemed coupons and an invoice for payment to:
Paris Brothers, Inc.
Coupon Redemption Office
8800 NE Underground Drive
Kansas City, MO 64161
Any questions concerning this policy or claims for payment should be addressed to: Director of Marketing at 816-455-4188.
Policy for Payment and Denials
- You will be reimbursed only for the following:
- Face value of properly redeemed coupons.
- Eight cents ($0.08) per each properly redeemed coupon (for handling, including postage).These items represent the only amounts for which retailer will be reimbursed. Retailer agrees not to deduct or attempt to collect any additional amounts from Paris Brothers, Inc. in any way. Any attempted deduction or collection, and any associated deduction or collection fee, constitutes breach of this agreement and
will not be accepted.
- Coupon reimbursements and coupon adjustments may not be deducted from product invoices or purchase orders from Paris Brothers, Inc. to retailer.
- Paris Brothers, Inc. reserves the right to reconcile purchases of product from Paris Brothers, Inc. to show sufficiency of product to justify the number of coupons submitted for payment. Paris Brothers, Inc. reserves the right to audit the coupon sorting and billing service of any retailer or agent involved in the handling process.
- Paris Brothers, Inc. will make every effort to make payment for redemption to retailers within thirty (30) days from receipt of coupon submission. The eight cent ($0.08) handling fee covers any and all costs associated with this time period as well as any costs associated, including postage, of submitting the coupons to Paris Brothers, Inc. for payment.
- If variances occur between a retailer’s coupon/invoice submission and Paris Brothers, Inc.’s payment, an explanation will be enclosed with the payment. Retailer has thirty (30) days to inquire about any reported variance. Lack of inquiry within this time frame constitutes retailer’s agreement with the adjustment and any appeal thereafter will not be considered.
- The cash redemption value of each coupon is printed on each coupons.
- It is fraud to present coupons for redemption other than as provided in this policy.
- The express terms of this policy shall not be varied by any course of dealing, performance or usage of trade. Any difference, conflicting or additional terms in any invoice, purchase order, or other document provided by the retailer or its agent are hereby expressly rejected.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and any legal action taken involving this agreement shall be taken before a state or federal court in the State of Missouri.
Parisi Artisan Coffee®
Cervasi® Specialty Ingredient Products
Mother Earth Coffee®
Cascone’s® Italian Sauces